LebTechs

BETA/SOON

You are not logged in.

Announcement

If you have a problem logging in use this link to reset your password. We're back to Fluxbb :)

#1 2011-11-13 09:45 PM

Tarek
Administrator

Re: Anyone waiting for Iphone 5 ?

Well i dont think iphone 4s is what i need, ill wait for iphone 5. Ill give apple this last change to release an iphone with 4"+ display if not ill stick with android for ever.

The way iphone 4s right now is badly designed, if the phone fell on ground just ounce you will be very disappointed.. by the cracks you will get, and battery is still unchangeble  hmm

The first two things are essential for me, how about you ?

#2 2011-11-19 12:09 PM

zaza

it is a long wait

maybe over a year .

so probably no.

go Symbian.

just kidding Symbian sucks

#3 2011-11-19 12:37 PM

Tarek
Administrator

Im looking forward for either Galaxy SII or Galaxy Note  wink

#4 2011-11-22 02:51 PM

zaza

well galaxy s2 looking sweet but i would wait for the s3

and for the galaxy note you need to hire a person just to carry it with you, man it is too big (5.3" display).

by this rate we would have a 32" display to carry in our pocket by the year 2030

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /usr/www/users/lebtec/lebtechs/include/parser.php on line 793

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /usr/www/users/lebtec/lebtechs/include/parser.php on line 958

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /usr/www/users/lebtec/lebtechs/include/parser.php on line 958

#5 2011-11-22 08:54 PM

Tarek
Administrator

zaza wrote:

and for the galaxy note you need to hire a person just to carry it with you, man it is too big (5.3" display).

by this rate we would have a 32" display to carry in our pocket by the year 2030

Well the galaxy note is a good solution for a tab and a phone combination which i actually like and prefer, im not the type of buying a tab and a phone and use 2 devices instead of one.

The size will be a problem but none the less its a great phone+tab big_smile

#6 2011-12-15 04:07 PM

ZeeKay

I had Galaxy Tab, but well, I can't carry it everywhere so I bought a small phone.

BTW Android Market has some really cool apps! It has Ventrilo (Awesome app), TeamSpeak 3 (BETA but great!), it even has some apps to add servers and check players on it and to see the map currently played! Some ones even have RCon settings.

With RCon you can control your HLDS server or SRCDS servers from your phones big_smile

#7 2011-12-16 05:10 AM

Tarek
Administrator

I currently hold the HTC HD2 (android os) and it doesnt have any problem if it says like this till iphone 5 or 4GS gets released. If they dont increase the phone size, i will just go with the android/samsung releases.

#8 2013-04-26 06:36 AM

fhrtt
Website
Windows XPChrome 25.0.1364.172

Registered users online in this topic: 0, guests: 1
[Bot] AppleWebKit

Board footer